The Board shall establish policies to ensure the comprehensive, accurate, reliable and timely report to the shareholders and other stakeholders that give a fair and complete picture of Company's financial condition, results and business operations in accordance with the disclosure and reporting requirements of SEC, PSE and other regulators. This shall include material and reportable non-financial and sustainability issues related to EESG concerns of its business. The Company may consider adopting globally recognized standards/framework in reporting sustainability and non-financial issues. It shall cause the filing of all required information through the appropriate PSE mechanisms for listed companies and submissions to the SEC for the interest of its Shareholders and other Stakeholders.
The Board shall ensure that the following are complied with:
- Disclosure of all material information which are required under the Revised Disclosure Rules and the Securities Regulation Code.
- Rules and regulations of the SEC, PSE and other regulatory agencies pertaining to the disclosure of material information.
- Prohibition of the Corporation and its Officers, staff and any other person who are privy to the material non-public information to communicate material non-public information about the Corporation to any person, unless the Corporation is ready to simultaneously disclose the material non-public information to the SEC and to the PSE except if the disclosure is made to:
- A person who is duty-bound to maintain trust and confidence to the Corporation such as but not limited to its auditors, legal counsels, investment bankers, financial advisers; and
- A person who agrees in writing to maintain in strict confidence the disclosed material information and will not take advantage of it for his personal gain.
The Company shall maintain a comprehensive and cost-efficient communication channel for disseminating relevant information for the informed decision making of investors, Stakeholders and other interested users of the information. The Company may include media and analysts' briefings as channels of communication to ensure timely and accurate dissemination of public, material and relevant information to its Stakeholders.
The Company shall have a policy requiring all directors and officers to disclose/report to the Company through the Compliance Officer any dealings in the Company's shares within three business days.
The Company shall fully disclose all relevant and material information on individual board members and key executives to evaluate their experience and qualifications, and assess any potential conflicts of interest that might affect their judgment. This includes directors and key officer's qualifications, share ownership in the Company, membership in other boards, other executive positions, and corporate governance trainings attended.
The Company shall provide a clear disclosure of its policies and procedure for setting board and executive remuneration, as well as the level and mix of the same in the Annual Corporate Governance Report.
The Company shall disclose its policies governing RPTs and other unusual or infrequently occurring transactions. The material or significant RPTs reviewed and approved during the year shall be disclosed in its Annual Corporate Governance Report.