Costa Coffee now GCash-ready
L-R: Steve Shen, Country Head/Director of Operations of Alipay SEA Regional; Faith G. Lim, General Manager of Costa Coffee; Anthony Thomas, CEO of Mynt; and Alexander Beazon, Operations Manager of Costa Coffee.
Offering greater convenience and security to its customers, Costa Coffee launched GCash QR scan-to-pay in 13 inline stores last April 24, 2018. The cashless payment platform is now available in the following locations:
- Robinsons Galleria
- Robinsons Place Manila, Antipolo and Metro East
- Robinsons Selections, Venice Grand Canal
- Robinsons Supermarket branches at Robinsons Galleria and Robinsons Place Manila
- Citywalk 1, Eastwood
- Tera Tower, Bridgetowne Business Center, Quezon City
- UP Town Center
- The Block, SM North EDSA
- SM City Manila
- Cyber Sigma, Lawton Avenue, Bonifacio South, Taguig City
Costa Coffee Philippines has a total of 16 branches located in prime business districts and malls, which is composed of the 14 inline stores and two mobile kiosks inside select corporate buildings.
The global brand originated from the United Kingdom, with its signature Mocha Italia blend fast-becoming a favorite among coffee lovers in the metro. Perfectly-adapted to the tropical climate and tastes of the local market, Costa Coffee also launched Frostinos, a line of creamy iced coffee that comes in different flavors.