Robinsons Supermarket, Ministop, and South Star Drug celebrate GoT-inspired Trade Partners' Night
Nestle Philippines, Inc. wins Platinum Apple Award from Robinsons Supermarket.
In honor of their top performing vendors, Robinsons Supermarket, Ministop Convenience Store, and South Star Drug celebrated their annual Trade Partners' Night last March 7, 2018 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. The companies that were chosen achieved exceptional growth and produced standout programs in 2017.
The Game of Thrones-themed event, with the hashtag #TPNTakeTheThrone, was a means to show solidarity in business and a commitment to delivering better products and services to Filipino consumers.
Robinsons Supermarket's awardees include:
- Platinum Apple Award -Nestle Philippines, Inc.
- Synergy Award - Procter & Gamble Philippines, Inc.
- Gold Apple Award
- Milk & Breakfast Essentials Division- Abbot Nutrition International
- Pantry & Party Essentials Division-Monde Nissin Corporation
- Non-food Division- Philusa Corporation
- Fresh Division-Monterey Foods Corporation
- Processed Division- CDO Foodsphere, Inc.
- Best Wellness Advocacy- CDO Foodsphere, Inc.'s " San Marino Indoor Bike Challenge"
- Best CSR Program - Unilever Philippines, Inc.
San Miguel Brewery wins Platinum Award from Ministop.
Ministop's awardees include:
- Platinum Award – San Miguel Brewery
- Category Awards
- Food Division - Unilever RFM Ice Cream
- Non-food Division- Procter & Gamble Philippines, Inc.
- Ready-To-Eat Division- Inoza Foods, Inc
Procter & Gamble Philippines wins Blue Star Award from South Star Drug.
South Star Drug's awardees include:
- Blue Star Award- Procter & Gamble Philippines, Inc.
- Star Awards
- Pharmaceuticals (Ethical) - Bell-Kenz Pharma, Inc.
- Pharmaceuticals (OTC) – Unilab, Inc.
- Food & Beverage- Abbott Nutrition International
- Personal Care- Unilever Philippines, Inc.