Founded in 1971 by two brothers, Bruno and Sergio Costa, COSTA COFFEE is UK’s number 1 coffee chain with over 40 years of expertise. Our coffee is served in over 3,000 Costa stores around the globe.
The Costa brothers’ dream was to bring irresistible coffee and community spirit to the people of London. Today, the vision is bold and simple: to be the world’s favorite coffee shop brand…and this legacy has finally arrived on Philippine shores.
From its London roastery to Manila, Costa Coffee proudly offers Mocha Italia, a unique blend of Arabica and Robusta beans sourced from Latin America, Africa and Southeast Asia.
Costa’s coffees are all handcrafted and espresso based, giving each specialty, like the bestselling Flat White, the Mocha Italia aroma and body only a proper cup of coffee should have.
- G/F Citywalk 1, Eastwood, Quezon City
- Level 1 Robinsons Place, Ermita, Manila
- Robinsons Supermarket Level 1 Robinsons Place Manila., Malate, Manila
- Tera Tower C5 Road Brgy. Ugong Norte, Quezon City
- Robinsons Place Antipolo, Sumulong Highway, Antipolo City
- G/F, The Block SM North EDSA, North Ave., Quezon City
- G/F Venice Grand Canal Mall, Venetia Drive, Mckinley Hill, Taguig City
- Level 1 Robinsons Supermarket, Robinsons Galleria EDSA Cor. Ortigas Ave., Quezon City
- Level 1 UP Town Center Katipunan Ave., Quezon City
- G/F Robinsons Equitable Tower Condominium Corporation, City
- Level 2 Eastwing, Robinsons Galleria EDSA Cor. Ortigas Ave., Quezon City
- 7th Floor Net Plaza 31st St., Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
- UG/F SM City Manila, Manila
- G/F Main Lobby Robinsons Summit Center 6783 Ayala Ave., Brgy. Bel-Air, Makati City
- G/F Cyber Sigma Mckinley West Lawton Avenue. Taguig City