Founded in 1971 by two brothers, Bruno and Sergio Costa, COSTA COFFEE is UK’s number 1 coffee chain with over 40 years of expertise. Our coffee is served in over 3,000 Costa stores around the globe.
The Costa brothers’ dream was to bring irresistible coffee and community spirit to the people of London. Today, the vision is bold and simple: to be the world’s favorite coffee shop brand…and this legacy has finally arrived on Philippine shores.
From its London roastery to Manila, Costa Coffee proudly offers Mocha Italia, a unique blend of Arabica and Robusta beans sourced from Latin America, Africa and Southeast Asia.
Costa’s coffees are all handcrafted and espresso based, giving each specialty, like the bestselling Flat White, the Mocha Italia aroma and body only a proper cup of coffee should have.
- G/F City Walk 1, Eastwood, Quezon City
- Level 1, Pedro Gil Wing, Robinsons Place Manila
- One World Place Building, Ground Floor Unit 103 Block 7 Lot 5 32nd Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Tera Tower Bridgetown, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Libis, Quezon City
- GF, Unit A-113, Robinsons Place Antipolo, Antipolo City
- Annex 126 G/F The Block, SM North EDSA, North Avenue, Quezon City
- Costa Coffee Barista of the Year Southeast Asia and India (SEAI) Competition for 2016
- Brand Excellence Champion Certificate for 2016 (with a Costa Check Score of 95 and above) given by Costa Coffee U.K. to:
- Costa Coffee- Antipolo (with a score of 96.1)
- Costa Coffee- Tera Tower (with a score of 96)